Two last things. I admit that z890 or z900 hardware will scale better without disrupting systems running on it, but I'd bet that most Flex customers, like us, don't dream that they will ever need near what a fully-cranked z890 can provide. Second, since IBM is staying firm on what they will allow to run on Flex, and since it is expensive to severance the mainframe staff in their 50s who need their jobs to stay the same for five more years, those shops who can go to Z hardware will probably invest.