Back in the late 80's during the VM/SP or VM/HPO days, we ran RACF for PL
2
(then called System High) processing as it was the only government approv
ed
software package at the time. Sterling Software didn't want to submit
VM:Secure for testing so we were stuck with RACF and DIRMAINT. After we n
longer needed PL2 we went back to VM:Secure. Now I find that I might have

to set up our new system to run PL2 and was hoping that I wouldn't have t

someone seen something better out there?
Thanks!
Karl Severson
Raytheon Company