Better to have overkill than am embarrassing oops!

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edward M. Martin
Sent: July 25, 2006 13:18
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: z/VM paging problem

Hello Richard,

        Thanks for the info.   I was planning on having a STD, SDF, and
a complete SPOOL.  Overkill, maybe.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ext. 40441

On
> Behalf Of Richard Feldman (WFF)
> Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:59 PM
> To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
> Subject: Re: z/VM paging problem
>
> Would suggest dumping STD for your rdr, pun, prt, and dumping your SDF
> files separately. That way you can load the SDF first on a
clean/noauto
> start, then reipl, and load in your STD later.
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Feldman
> Senior IT Architect
> Kelly, Douglas / Westfair Foods  Ltd.
> Ph:(403)291-6339 Fax:(403)291-6585

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action
intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
The integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the
Internet.  The Sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, or
for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided.
 The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses.  The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.  This disclaimer is the property of the TTC and
must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.