My 500 disk is where I loaded the *.SHIPDOCS & *.SHIPTFSS files to.  It is
accessed as a "C" drive.

I did the Deterse command to the *.SHIPTFSS file to turn it into a
*.SERVLINK C file ( this has the fixes in it ).

Next I did a Deterse command on the *.SHIPDOCS file to turn it into a file
called *.LISTING C  ( So I did not wipe out by PTF FILE ).

Finally I did a COPY of *.LISTING C  to DOC SERVLINK C.

NOW I run the SERVICE ALL DOC   command and it extracts all of the documents
in the Envelope file DOC.SERVLINK C file and puts them on my "C" drive.

Here is a screen Print of the 500 "C" drive.:

 MAINT    FILELIST A0  V 169  Trunc=169 Size=11 Line=1 Col=1 Alt=0

Cmd   Filename Filetype Fm Format Lrecl    Records     Blocks   Date
Time
      5VMCPR20 APARMEMO C1 V         89         49          2  8/01/06
13:54:38
      ZVMV5R20 LISTING  C1 V       4005         56         43  7/25/06
14:10:18
      DOC      SERVLINK C1 V       4005         56         43  7/25/06
14:10:18
      ZVMV5R20 SERVLINK C1 V       4005        409        264  7/25/06
14:09:58
      ZVMV5R20 SHIPDOCS C1 F       1024         33          9  7/25/06
14:08:20
      ZVMV5R20 SHIPTFSS C1 F       1024        308         77  7/25/06
14:08:02
      COR      6725     C1 F         76          6          1  7/25/06
10:20:07
      COR      VMELEDOC C1 F         80         96          2  7/25/06
10:20:07
      COR      DOCUMENT C1 F         80        177          4  7/25/06
10:20:07
      PSPBUCK  MEMO     C1 F         80       1554         31  7/25/06
10:20:07
      5VMCPR20 MEMO     C1 F         90        189          5  7/25/06
10:20:07

1= Help       2= Refresh  3= Quit   4= Sort(type)  5= Sort(date)  6=
Sort(size)
7= Backward   8= Forward  9= FL /n 10=            11= XEDIT/LIST 12= Cursor

====>

Steven Southerland
Ceridian
(678) 441-2096 - Desk
(404) 290-3788 - Cell

"All these words and I still said nothing", me, 2004,2005,2006