Yes, I also recall something along those lines - I think it involved
running z/Linux, a hardware emulator like Bochs or VM:Ware, then Windows
- with of course terrible performance running so many layers away from
the real hardware.

Is it "technically possible", probably.  Is it something you want to do
in a "production shop"?  Definitely not.

Michael Coffin, President
MC Consulting Company, Inc.
57 Tamarack Drive
Stoughton, Massachusetts  02072

Voice: (781) 344-9837    FAX: (781) 344-7683

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mccci.com

We employ aggressive SPAM filters.  If you cannot reply or send email to
mccci.com go to www.mccci.com/spamblockremove.php

Click here to help fight the war on Spam!  Report an unsolicited
commercial email or a spamming organization.