I would suggest that you take a look at the suite of VM (and Linux!) performance products offered by Velocity Software (http://www.velocitysoftware.com/). I can recommends them highly.

While GDDM can produce nice looking plots of performance data, a problem with it is that it is not licensed for IFL engines, to the best of my knowledge. A special bid from your local IBM business partner would be required....

DJ

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ted_Lewis?= wrote:
We (at NY State) have the same issues with our Network Group on enabling
browser based access.  At best non-responsive.  In any case...
We also run OMEGAMON to extract performance data (another Group).
I do have acces to that, however we (the VM Systems Programmers)
want to have a separate means of performance reporting (both for comparison and arguement). I have little experience using Performance Toolkit, thus my question. PTK does seem to provide some value in their predefined and custom reports, but has it limitations - which we are discovering. Sounds like further investigation (of other
prodcuts is in order.  As for GDDM, we don't run that product on our
IFLs, only on our Agency LPARs. We currently run 4 Agency (full) LPARs and 4 IFLs (LINUX).