On 8/15/06, Dave Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think it's safe to say that GDDM, as good as it was in it's day, is a
thing of the past now. But I still use it occasionally here, and the the
IBM PCOMM3270 emulator supports it and it's two separate graphics
formats just fine.

When I was young, I did have a short but interesting relation with the
GDDM-PCLK product. I think it used the same structured field file
transfer as IND$FILE to get the graphics data to the workstation
application for display and printing. It's probably now somewhere with
the GML editor and the PROFS front-end... ;-)

Rob