I think a bigger problem with requiring GDDM is that the use of it has fallen so much due to the PC connected "terminals". GDDM was great when it was the best way to get a nice looking graph or chart. Requiring GDDM now makes about as much sense as requiring real, not virtual card input. I still have 5081 cards, but I'd hate to punch them full of holes even if I could find a key punch and a 2540 card reader.

Jim