Pure guess on my part, but you may need to do a CP ENABLE on the ICC
addresses. You might even need to do a VARY ON before the ENABLE. Can
you get onto OPERATOR on some other 3270? If not, what about the SYSC or
SYSG console?

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.