What is wrong is that the FAR END has hung up the phone. You can't fix
it because the problem is not on your end. It could be the printer. Or
any of the IP gear between you and the printer.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.