Thanks Dave and Rich, much appreciated.  This is my first OSA, just want
to make sure I got it right.  :)

Michael Coffin, President
MC Consulting Company, Inc.
57 Tamarack Drive
Stoughton, Massachusetts  02072

Voice: (781) 344-9837    FAX: (781) 344-7683

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mccci.com

We employ aggressive SPAM filters.  If you cannot reply or send email to
mccci.com go to www.mccci.com/spamblockremove.php

Click here to help fight the war on Spam!  Report an unsolicited
commercial email or a spamming organization.