Hello John,

        I am very interested in the OSA-E (QDIO).   I have z/VM and
VSE/ESA only.  We only use one datapath.  Is there an some advantage?

        Plus I am attempting to locate a list of the QDIO return codes?

example:

IPL605E Unable to Initialize IJBOSA, return code: 57354

        It took IBM Germany to respond that the 57354 is QDIO's version
of
Duplicate IP address on the network.

        Simple solution to a enigmatic message.

Ed Martin