From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 8:40 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Vmdump as a file

On Friday, 10/20/2006 at 03:25 AST, "Kress, Raymond"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a dump from VMDUMP in my reader queue.  I want to send the dump

itself
> to IBM without doing a DUMPLOAD command
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this rdr entry to a
file.

DUMPLOAD is how you create a file from a VMDUMP.  What's wrong with
DUMPLOAD?

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.