On: Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 04:39:16PM -0500,Mark Pace, Mainline Information
System Wrote:

} >} I'm having a problem running Tape Manager.  When starting the compiled
} REXX
} >} program TAPMAN.
} >}
} >} DMSEXI240E Alternate exec processor "EAGRTPRC" not found
} >}
} >} I found I have a DMSRTPRC module but not EAGRTPRC.
} >} This z/VM 5.2, any suggestions on fixing this?
}
} >Mark,
} >EAGRTPRC is part of the rexx compiler package.  Do you have the runtime
} >for the compiler installed?  DMSRTPRC is a subset of EAGRTPRC and is
} >intended to allow the IBM supplied compiled execs on the S-Disk to run.
}
} I don't have the REXX compiler package, at least not that I know of.  I
} don't recall seeing the REXX compiler run time as a prereq for Tape
} Manager.

Then unless a subset of EAGRTPRC is included with Tape Manager and you
didn't install it, you will have to use the uncompiled versions of the
Tape Manager rexx execs.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67