Ah, Sperry Rand, nor its buddy:  Burroughs

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Duerbusch
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 12:07 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM web site

Hoover!

I can't believe you didn't say UNIVAC!

Geez...young people...

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting
(RIP Goldie, a great cat and my buddy for 15 years)

On Friday, 12/01/2006 at 11:11 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> And why would you put a web site in a Hoover anyway?

Wow, man.  Get small.

-- C.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/