I have set up an RSCS LPR link that prints to a Hummingbird LPD
server on a PC.  The PRINTER name has no spaces and is 27 characters.
This is working just fine.

Now I want to do the same thing but the printer name has embedded
spaces.  When I click on properties for the printer I do not get an
option to rename the printer.  It is a network printer.

I enclosed the printer name in single quotes but I get a NAK when I
try to print to it.
PRINTER='eXXXXX-XXXX Printer on https://xxxxxxx.xxxxxx-xxxx.us/printers/default'

Does anyone know how I could either rename this printer to remove
spaces or how to make RSCS print to printer name with embedded
spaces.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 43 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"