I had a similar problem with an exec when I went to 5.2.  Apparently this
STORAGE info was dropped as it was
considered sort of meaningless or incorrect.  No one, at that time, made a
recommendation
as to what to use instead, so I just removed the code.  We used it for
display purposes and
never actually used it as part of a calculation.
This is not necessarily a plug for the product, but we use ESAMON and I
can get most of this type
of info from it.  It's been a very good and useful product for us.

Steve G.

 New technology goes through three stages:
 - First, it is ridiculed by those ignorant of its potential
 - Next, it is subverted by those threatened by its potential
 - Finally, it is considered self-evident

Craig Sutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/13/2006 11:36 AM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System