Yes, the command is entirely in upper case.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:18 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: COMMAND vs. CMS

Are you sre the command is written in uppercase?
Do you know that you can code CMDCALL before a command so that it
generates error messages e.g.  "PIPE COMMAND ERASE NO FILE A!CONS" is
silent while "PIPE COMMAND CMDCALL ERASE NO FILE A!CONS" displays "file
not found"

The CMDCALL prefix  is especially useful with SFS related commands
because the returncode are often not unique then.

Kris,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
2006-12-14 22:08:43: