The COMMAND stage bypasses the normal search order and won't find EXECs.

Since DELETE USER is not a CMS or CP command it fails.  The COMMAND stage

ends when it gets a negative return code if it's secondary output stream

is not connected.

Brian Nielsen

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:08:43 -0800, Schuh, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrot
e: