On Tuesday, 01/16/2007 at 08:22 CST, Tom Duerbusch
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, so I took out the statements in the HOME area.  When I did that, VSE
> (via VCTCA, or the sole Linux image that is still using IUCV) wouldn't
> connect anymore.

Sorry for not being clearer:
- You must have a HOME entry for each interface
- You may not duplicate any IP address in the HOME list.  Each must be
unique.
- You should put each VM<-->VSE connection in its own .252 subnet.  To the
extent you are using host routes
- You must have a HOST entry in the GATEWAY for each p2p peer.
(Hmmm...Miguel: Do you still have to do that if you use a .252 subnet?)