On Jan 16, 2007, at 9:00 AM, Alan Altmark wrote:
Sorry for not being clearer:
- You must have a HOME entry for each interface
- You may not duplicate any IP address in the HOME list.  Each must be
unique.
- You should put each VM<-->VSE connection in its own .252 subnet. To the
extent you are using host routes
- You must have a HOST entry in the GATEWAY for each p2p peer.
(Hmmm...Miguel: Do you still have to do that if you use a .252 subnet?)

I'm not Miguel, but I always *have* done so.

Sure, you could reason that there's only one other real address available in the subnet, so the gateway *must* be that one...and maybe the routing code does so.

But it surely doesn't hurt anything to specify it.

Adam