From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edward M. Martin
Sent: January 24, 2007 08:53
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Question on LINUX

Hello Everyone,

      I am just being to review LINUX on z/VM.   I have played with it
on a PC, took an IBM install class way back when.

      The question I have been asked "is Linux for z/VM truly free?".
Or are there costs that HAVE to be incurred?

      Salesmen never true answers.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ext. 40441

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review retransmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  The
integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the Internet.
The Sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail or for the
consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided.  The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses.  The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.  This disclaimer is the property of the TTC and
must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.