On 3/12/07, Thomas Kern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I use this program for some specialized backup/recovery processes. Does
anyone know if there is a more current copy available? The Downloads
website has a copy from 1996-08-26 (file dates inside vmarc are 1993-06-
17). Or does anyone know how I can get in touch with the author Frits Mooy?

Frits has retired a few years ago...  I don't think he still does VM.

You could probably achieve the same using the "trackread" and
"trackwrite" stages and some plumbing around it.

Rob