I have a customer with 4 19inch displays that have 4 sessions each, no complaints. If they need to zoom an image the maximize button works nicely.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
We are looking at replacing our Multiprise 2000 with a z9, and the issue
of replacing the console terminals has come up.

Currently, we have 3 3290 gas plasma terminals with 4 screens on each
for our VSE guests, and a 3472 terminal for VM. We actually need the
equivalent of 12 terminals sessions. We plan on using OSA-ICC for the
new consoles. It does not look practical to stuff 12 17-inch LCD
monitors into our console area. We experimented with multiple BlueZone
terminal emulator sessions on a 37-inch LCD monitor, but the result was
not very readable.

What are other sites doing for consoles? Suggestions, caveats?

Peter

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review retransmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  The
integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the Internet.
The Sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail or for the
consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided.  The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses.  The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.  This disclaimer is the property of the TTC and
must not be altered or circumvented in any manner.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007