From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mary Anne Matyaz
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:59 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: $PAGE$ Question

Hello list. In the past I have added several page volumes to several VM
systems, never having updated the user known as $PAGE$ in user direct
that appears to have the first Page volume in there. Since I am working
fine right now, I am hesitant to add the second volume to this userid. I
have searched the manuals and only find $PAGE$ in Running Guest
Operating Systems and that as part of a user direct listing.

So my question is, what is the benefit from having my page volumes in
this userid. I guess a second question would be, where is 'adding a page
volume' documented? I only found it in the cookbook.

Thanks!
Mary Anne