> Seems to be nje w/dedicated ctc.

"dedicated" ctc? I am guessing that you mean that
the RSCS machine has a *virtual* ctc coupled to the
host machine running the second level VM?

If you really have a *hardware* ctc connecting the two
VM instances (regardless of whether they are in the same
LPAR, or physical machine), you can use it to run ISFC:
ACTIVATE ISLINK <dev> (if I remember correctly).
Then from any one side you can just copy files directly to/from
SFS on the other side. A real breeze!

Shimon
Shimon Lebowitz                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM System Programmer           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Israel Police National HQ.     http://www.poboxes.com/shimonpgp
Jerusalem, Israel              phone: +972 2 542-9877  fax: 542-9308