backup guy here again in need of assistance...

Last night one of the rscs links froze. Q F showed one file at the top in
sending mode with many behind in waiting status.
Purged the sending file, stop/start the link and files were again moving.
Now I've been told to provide an explanation.
question 1 -  how to look at rscs log -  I think the command would be.....
smsg rscs cp sp cons close to myid
....is that correct?
question 2 - if I remember correctly rscs now uses tcpip as transport
mechanism. If this is correct is there anything on that side I should be
looking at?

If there are any other hints that may be helpful I would appreciate hearing
them.

Thanks again.
-James