From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Thomas Kern
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:05 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: PIPEDDR

The best way to get the TERSE stage is to become an IBMer. It is one of the
internal only stages that never make it to the customers.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

--- "Huegel, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On the VM download page there is a tool 'PIPEDDR'. In the description of
> this tool it mentions that it can use a 'TERSE' pipestage, then goes on to
> mention that this is only available on internal IBM systems .. duh !!
> Anyone know how one could get a hold of such an internal pipestage?
>
>   _____
>
> << ella for Spam Control >> has removed 11825 VSE-List messages and set
> aside 10492 VM-List for me
> You can use it too - and it's FREE!   www.ellaforspam.com
> <http://www.ellaforspam.com>

________

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside
VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com