We have a class V that allows class B queries.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nick Laflamme
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 10:25 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Ops privs (was Re: MAINTENANCE)

Fortunately, IBM makes it easy for us to define new command classes so
we can do it our way. If I were feeling demanding, I might whine about
IBM (and other vendors) listing command classes they want instead of
commands (and DIAGs) they want, but I'm not, so.... :-)

Does anyone else define a class that has all of the QUERYs and other
"output only" classes? I run with class GU on my personal userid -- I
can look to make sure all is well, but to actually fix anything (or
break it worse), I need to get on something like MAINT.

Nick