From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 4:43 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Ops privs

 If that is true, then I shudder to think of what the MS Windows people are
abusing! I mean, I know that MS apologists are on "dreamy dust" and have
little connection to reality anymore.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its content is protected
by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this
message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this transmission, or taking any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.