We run the same configuration both live and at DR.  The only 2 things don
different at DR are to manually FORCE off AUTOLOG2 (there is a 1 minute

delay which allows this to be easily done) and to manually XAUTOLOG
TCPIPDR (which runs in *addition* to the normal TCPIP stack).

AUTOLOG2 brings up all the LINUX guests, which need to be restored first.

If needed, the individual LINUX guests can be forced off.

The TCPIPDR stack masquerades as the various gateways that the LINUX
guests use and forwards everything to the external router IP used at DR.

The DR I/O configuration leaves out the OSA addresses in use at the home

site and includes a new OSA address for use only by TCPIPDR.  This
prevents the VSWITCHes from passing traffic directly to an OSA, allowing

the TCPIPDR stack to route all the traffic.  This setup means we don't

have to update IP stacks.

Brian Nielsen