From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Mary Anne Matyaz
Sent: Wed 10/3/2007 12:26 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: D/R Code

Thanks All. Here's what I've come up with. I'm going to allow everything to
come up on D/R without intervention if it is a real disaster. If I am testing,
I will allow it all to come up, and
IP won't work, so I'll bring TCPIP and the linuxes down, and XAUTOLOG AUTOLOG2
Storage 6M. This way, if I'm in a test, programmatically I can q v storage from
within autolog2 and make decisions based on that, one of which will be, if it's
6M:
define timezone DR1 west 00.00.01
so that other apps can check for the existence of that timezone, and if they
find it, we are in DR test.

MA