Thanks All. Here's what I've come up with. I'm going to allow everything to
come up on D/R without intervention if it is a real disaster. If I am
testing, I will allow it all to come up, and
IP won't work, so I'll bring TCPIP and the linuxes down, and XAUTOLOG
AUTOLOG2 Storage 6M. This way, if I'm in a test, programmatically I can q v
storage from within autolog2 and make decisions based on that, one of which
will be, if it's 6M:
define timezone DR1 west 00.00.01
so that other apps can check for the existence of that timezone, and if they
find it, we are in DR test.

MA