On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:49:37 -0500, Huegel, Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Why are we trying to fix something that isn't really broken?
>How often do we install a new system once every 2-3 years? And how long

does
>the install system live before going production, a few weeks? What can b
>hacked on the install system?
>
>Don't other systems/products work the same way? ICCF TSO have default
>passwords that need to be changed ??
>
>I still think it is just a learning curve.

Maybe I'm just tired of having to make directory edits to remove default

passwords for the last 25 years (in releases going all the way back to

VM/370) and who knows how far into the future.  I'm a big fan of fix it

once for everybody instead of everybody fix it once, and twice, and
thrice, and...

Brian Nielsen