    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* The IBM z/VM Operating System
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Huegel, Thomas
    *Sent:* Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:50 PM
    *To:* IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
    *Subject:* Re: Initial User Directory

    Why are we trying to fix something that isn't really broken?
    How often do we install a new system once every 2-3 years? And how
    long does the install system live before going production, a few
    weeks? What can be hacked on the install system?

    Don't other systems/products work the same way? ICCF TSO have
    default passwords that need to be changed ??

    I still think it is just a learning curve.