I have a 200 cyl minidisk for that purpose, 80% used, and it contains 10
different sets of those three files in various flavors. If you¹re using just
SLES10, then 30 cylinders will do it, and have space left over.

Now, if you¹re a packrat, like me, then allocate the 200 cyl disk, and
you¹ll be able to keep SuSE SLES8-31bit, SLES8-64 bit, SuSE SLES9-31 bit,
SLES9-64bit, SuSE SLES 10, Debian, RedHat RHEL 5, plus various service packs
within these. This is also where I have the SWAPGEN and RXDASD stuff to make
the swap vdisks.

In short... He doesn¹t need an entire DASD; just give him a small minidisk.

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55              200 First Street SW