The SIGNAL SHUTDOWN command was issued from another authorized user. Ther
is no CP EXEC. I thought that having TERMIAL LINEND OFF might have affect
ed
it, but I reset it to LINEND # and it did not change the result. I will l
ook
inside my test copy of VMUTIL to see if I can use SHUTTRAP there and if s
o,
what the differences are.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211