Rob, no apology necessary and I hope I did not come across as wanting to

start or play in a 'mine vs yours' game or make readers think that.
While it is true that the history data files do not contain the same
detail as raw mondata, they are worthwhile to review and investigate if

one is not familar with them...to see if what you are after can be done

via the History files rather than saving the entire raw mondata
files....aka: no need to boil the ocean when all I am interested in are

the Great Lakes (sorry, hometown joke)!!  There are just a number of
things we can do with the Perfkit that we could not do with VMPRF...one

being the processing of our own generated History data files, and that wa
one of the main points I was trying to make. Thanks for the discussion/et
c.
Best Regards,
Roger Lunsford
z/VM CPL2 and Perfkit L2/L3