After bringing up FTPSERVE to transfer some files, I noticed this
morning that I'm unable to connect to the IP address I used for z/VM. I
am still able to access the z/VM console through the ICC network, but
the address specified in the DTCPARMS file is unresponsive. I can't seem
to figure out why, so I'm throwing it out here to see if anyone has any
suggestions.

I have two VSWITCH entries in SYSTEM CONFIG and both are using DTCVSW1.
All of the Linux guests are accessible so production is now down. The
only item that's not working is direct access to z/VM through the
private network that we have set up.

It really doesn't make any sense to me. Thanks for any advice you can
offer.

Dave