*ahem*

Using NETSTAT OBEY wouldn't "fix" ifconfig.  It would eliminate the need
for the minidisk password while severely limiting the amount of data we can
send to the stack.  While this wouldn't be an issue for starting/stopping
interfaces, creating/modifying interfaces is an entirely other story.

Regards,
Miguel Delapaz
z/VM TCP/IP Development

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 11/20/2007
02:12:31 PM:

> On Tuesday, 11/20/2007 at 02:40 EST, Dave Keeton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>