Thank you Jeff Gribbin for posting your plea for plain text only and no html for the sanity of those of us who receive the list in DIGEST mode. There are many days after paging forward in the DIGEST and being presented with page after page of raw html that I just give up and move on to another email.

For this posting only, I am modifying my signature to highlight the importance of this for the list readers. A strong list of reasons for cooperation of which you should be aware can be found at (seriously) http://ww.asciiribbon.org
--
Gary Eheman