From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Imler, Steven J
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 4:22 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: {SPAM?} RE: Moving Spool

Richard,

If you have CA's HiDRO ... you can use HiDRO's DUPLICATE function and
run up to 32 concurrent tasks from a single virtual machine.
Alternatively can also run HiDRO stand alone on the bare processor via
IPL from tape or CP PARM disk by selecting it as the "nucleus" to IPL
with.

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer