Hi,

PGT003 Explanation: The DASD page slot being released was not previously
allocated, or the slot address is incorrect.

User response: By means of the caller’s return address and base registe
stored in SAVER14 and SAVER12 in the SAVBK located by R13, identify the
module attempting to release the page. Locate the source (control block o
ASATE) of the address of the DASD being released to verify that it has no
been destroyed. If the DASD page is in a spool file, it is possible that
the
file has been incorrectly checkpointed and warm-started after a system
shutdown or a system crash.

I got 2 PGT003 abends in 2 weeks. And I don't find the reason.
All my DASD pages are always allocated with a %>0 and I never changed a s
lot
address since the install. So I suppose that 'a DASD page is in a spool
file' but I don't understand what that means. How to konw that ?
And if I do a FORCE start, would it be enough or should I do a COLD start
definitely remove my problem ?

Alain Benveniste