Since you are on z/VM 4.4.0, I would guess that you have been running it

for a while.  So my first question would be:  What changed two weeks ago?

Have you added/removed Paging or Spool space?  When was the last time tha
you IPLed?  Have you installed/upgraded/removed any VM products?
Created/saved/purged any DCSSes or NSSes?  Questions, questions!  :-)>

--
Dale R. Smith

"It's just a simple matter of programming."
- Any boss who has never written a program

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:04:23 +0100, Alain Benveniste <[EMAIL PROTECTED]