I did not change anything in the system about page and spool dasd since the
1st day of install.
After my 1st abend, I supposed something was 'corrupted' in my nss/dcss. So
this week I rebuilt all the segments with success. I was waiting for the
next IPL, Saturday, for the nss cleanup. Unfortunately IPL came on Friday.

OK, it could explain my 2nd abend but not the 1st one.

Thanks for these suggestions

Alain Benveniste