Ah, yes ... z/VM 4.4.0 ... that likely would be a problem.

Can you determine the RUNUSER (the UserID that CP thinks caused the ABEND)?
That might help to figure out what might have been happening when the ABEND
occurred ... (please don't say HiDRO :-)

JR

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer