Well, does not SENDFILE need RSCS?  If one of the VMs is on IFL then you
need a Special Bid License for RSCS.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of O'Brien, Dennis L
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 3:45 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: FTP - how can I preserve date & time?

Since this is a VM-to-VM transfer, why not use SENDFILE or cross-node
Shared File System instead of FTP?  Either of those methods will
preserve the date and time.

                                                       Dennis

"The popularity and effectiveness of modern anti-depressants is one of
the great challenges of contemporary dramaturgy.  We no more want Willy
Loman to solve his problems with Prozac than we want Stanley and Stella
Kowalski to get air-conditioning."  -- Playwriting 101