I'm running service to apply ptf UM31784 (we have some DS8300's coming
in) and when I ran the put2prod step I got the following message:

****             PUT2PROD              USERID: MAINT                ****

with
SV:            return code 8

along with

VMFP2P2760I PUT2PROD processing completed unsuccessfully for SEGMENTS

I have no idea what to do with this info ! Any help would be
appreciated.

 Jerry Whitteridge

Mainframe Engineering

Safeway Inc

925 951 4184

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this
message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately.