Hello all. We are a new z/VM 5.2 shop. We are in the process of "hardenin
g"
our z/VM environment prior to installing our first production system. We

want to have a good backup/restore process in place where we can backup

minidisks/CMS files with the ability to restore any 1 or more individual

files if we need to. What is everyone out there using? We have heard
of "Amanda" and Bacula". Is there a product used by a large number of sho
ps
like FDR for z/OS? We are a z/OS 1.7 shop with 1 lpar running z/VM 5.2 an
it is this z/VM environment we are concerned about.
Thanks,
Brent Litster
Zions Management Services Company
Salt Lake City