Gotta say I like it on the left, occasionally moving it to the right,
and sometimes with NUM ON, which on the right might look like sequence
numbers that belong on 80-column type cards, but I digress.

Would a Chinese XEDIT have it top or bottom?

And what about CMDLINE? Scale? all those wonderful moveable features we
love so much. Why single out poor old prefix.

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - Enterprise Virtualization - z/VM and
z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/Mainframe/zSS/zSE/zVM-zLinux/Pages/
default.aspx>

w. (469)892-6660
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."

  _____